Exclusive Features that put the SUNCO NUTRIMATE 3 in a class by itself!
- Inside long lasting scraper prevents material build up between blades.
- Easily adjusted to both depth of fertilizer and distance from seed
- Leading blade runs straight and parallel to planter blades. This prevents V-Seed opening from being distorted and soil between fertilizer and seed is not disturbed as with competitive "V" fertilizer openers
- Exclusive maintenance free 10 degree pivot allows NutriMate to flex independent of planter row unit (especially when following terraces and contour farming) preventing distortion of seed bed and true V seed opening
- Unique castor action improves planter tracking, reduces bearing and disc fatigue and reduces linkage stress
Double Offset NutriMate 3
Placing starter on both sides of the row leads to more uniform root development and increase root mass which creats stronger more healthier plants and increased yield.
- NutriMate 3 Literature
- NutriMate Dry Fertilizer Literature
- Apply Fertilizer on both sides of the row with the NutriMate 3 Double
- NutriMate 3 Assembly Parts and Quantities
- NutriMate II Assembly Parts and Quantities
- Floating Saber Tooth for NutriMate 3 Parts & Quantities
- Dry Nutri Mate 3 With Floating Saber Tooth Frame
- Double Offset NutriMate 3 Assembly
- NutriMate 3 Attachments on Planters
- NutriMate 3 Inside Scraper
- Planter Leveling Tips
- Delivery Tube and Scraper Installation
- Installing NutriMate II Pivot Arm